Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Why People Quit, What To Know and How To Act!




Now I know whenever it happens when someone cancel on you, they quit or they leave you, I know it can be emotional right? because you knew the person, you are bestfriend one day, you are fired up and excited now all of the sudden one day

 "Hey this is not working for me, I am out of here."

Well let me share something with you, the reason you get paid and the reason you have opportunity to get paid a lot of money that you do is to put up with the most difficult thing in the world and that is people.

People are crazy, people are lied to you, they will say they will meet you in place and they will never show up, they will say they will call you back and they will never do, they will say they will watch the video and they never will, people are crazy that is the number one thing that you have fundamentally come to understand.

Not everyone is meant to be with you in your life, some people are just design to help to grow you, people are put in your life sometimes I believe to help grow and mold you to take the next level and to be that next level in your life.

Think about it, If you think about of your whole life there are friends you had in kinder garden there are friends you had in middle school, there are friends you had high school or in college that you are no longer associated with but they may have left an impact on you that help shape the person that who you are.

And you know who else helps shape the person that who you are, the people that get started with you and quit.

Now you have two option, when that happens you can let your emotion to get you down and say, 

"Oh my god, this person quit, I am so upset I am so devastated" 


or you can say 

"Hey,  You know something I'm glad." 

Because if someone quit guess what? They were a quitter and if someone that had or carry a negative energy, they will ware that negative energy that they couldn't handle with themselves so they will literally leave whatever they could possible attach that negative energy to whether it be your company your product your service.

And guess what?.. You dont need that type of negative around you, you want is, You want those people to filter themselves out.

Now let me share you some lesson in leadership, If people are cancelling, dropping out or quitting then you're probably not building fast enough, you probably not building big enough. If you are worried about constantly pleasing everyone so that everyone can have perfect experience and guess what you cant also be a leader.

It is so important in your life and in business to constantly be push forward, to constantly be raising up the bar, to constantly be able to take on and take it  and keep moving. That what will makes you successful.

When someone quits you, you have to ask yourself this question, 

"Hey, Am I gonna let that person determine my energy level, If someone quits or cancel am I gonna let that person make me wanna quitter or cancel, am I gonna let that affect me my frustration and my mindset 

or am I gonna say,

 "Hey, thanks for joining thanks for being with me as long as you can I wish you well goodluck whatever you gonna do now go ahead and watch my smoke watch my dust because I'm taking off with or without you."

Understand this You need people but you dont need that person. To get to the top you've got to help a lot of people but you dont have to help any one specifically.

I learn that long time ago when I was building my business I have tons of people coming on board and I have tons fall on the side.  You have to keep in mind I am running of marathon I am looking for people who wanna cross the finish line with me, I dont necessarily care if everyone was on that line and finish or not,  Its not my job. Its their job everyone has his own destiny, everyone has his own raised I dont know if  everyone will become successful but I do want that everyone to have good experience.

I will do all my best to support to nurture to work with every single person who want to join me but at the end of the day its their life its their business

If they want a lot of excuses go ahead on their success then guess what? thats gonna happen but here the thing its not the blowing of the wind that determines your destiny in life, it is the set of sail always remember you always gonna find what exactly you are look for. 

Some people get in something and they look for every reason for not to work because the are so scared to be successful that they literally just looking for a way that they can justify them not making it.

You know its funny I seek people get inside in my business, and they really fired up they wont get result that they want right away so instead of saying 

"What can I do differently, I know this will really works for me, I need to try it in other angle", 

What they do instead of all sudden thay starting out 

"Oh my god Im freaking out Im not making it..Ahh..Ahh.. I need to find excuse..I need to find excuse...Ahhh its the company...Ahh its the compensation plan...Ahhh its the support... its not enough of this... its not enaough of that...

What ever you set in your mind to you are going to find..You always going to have what you look for. So if you set your mind down in winning and you get started in the business you say

 "I'm gonna win at all cost no matter what I will see this commitment true guess what?  anytime an obstacle come you gonna go booom! I dont care when Im beat knock down when you get punch on the face you gonna get back up Why? because I am a champion Im gonna win.

Now if you are weak and you are looking for excuses you gonna fine a million of. If you start thinking  "Hey the reason you are not successful is anything but not you then guess what? you never will become successful you constantly look for excuses you gonna quit you gonna drop out.

So if you have people like that in your team understand its not about you its not about the company its not about the opportunity its not about the products its not about the service.

It is literally their inability to take responsibility for their own lack of success. So instead of riding it out they going to creat a beautiful story that helps to ease their subconcious mind that they dont have to admit to themselves that they are a quitter.  

So instead of saying Hey I am a quitter because the sub-consious mind cannot take that brutal of a attact they gonna say well right now I got a lot of stuff going on, right now this thing not enough with the company,.. not enough this,.. not enough that,.. Blah..Blah..Blah.. 

because if they sued that message of being become a quitter they can get the out come of quitting and running away out with themselves. If they can find some way to drink that down in  a little bit  smoother and blame others something else, they feel better about themselves and they never looked out themselves in the mirror and say Hey I am a quitter all they is they look up themselves with the weak story they disguised it and guess what they walk out.

But here I gonna tell you dont buy their story know that they were not meant to be with you forever let them walk,  You do your thing,  set your mind of winning look for all the good be positive.

If you focus on winning you gonna win you gonna have your success so forget about the people that drop out.

My mindset always have been "Im not chasing them I will replace them and if you wont I will find someone will

So thats the mindset I will invite you to have it if you want. Im not chasing them I will replace them,

Some Will.. Some Wont.. So What... Next! 

Tell me yes.. Tell me no.. Tell me quick.. Because I got to go



Make commitment to your success, Forget about the haters, Forget about the quitters, Forget about people that not with you today because they are not meant to be with you on this unbelievable journey to success.  
      

"Are You Ready to Start Attracting An
Endless Stream of High Quality Leads
and Prospects For Your Business?"

Click Image Below!



No comments: