Sunday, June 12, 2016

How To Eliminate The Fear And Pain Of Rejection

In this Blog I want to help you with properly framing rejection and how to help you eliminate the fear of rejection.

Now, I don't know about you but when I first got started in the direct sales and network marketing industry 10 years ago. I went out there and I was absolutely terrified of getting told "No" I mean thorough prospecting people, approaching strangers, talking people and asking for a sale that's terrified me alright,

It was like that just for a little a while and I have this awareness that rejection is all in the mind and I prove it to you and I share with you something crazy that happen to me just recently.

The other night I was just actually dreaming, and in my dream I eaten something and I burned my lip and right then I woke up and I remember I woke up from my dream holding my lip because it was burning and I felt it was still burning except it was only a dream and it was all in my mind. 

But I woke up still holding my lip and going "Oh my god, Oh my god" after a couple of seconds 


"Wait a seconds Zeny Its just a dream, You don't actually feel pain that is not really happen" 

and just like that I was over it. 

The pain run away so literally rejection is a psychological pain not a physical pain its not getting punch your stomach that you will actually feel it and hey you gonna feel pain if it really hit you hard right? 

But with psychological pain like rejection all that stuff is in your mind and you can literally make decision just say 


"Hey this is not real pain, Why am I worried, Why am I down. I don't need that person anyway". 

Right?

So the minute I started to come in that awareness in my life and in my business, I have new perspective in life 


"Hey no one can hurt me, I can approach anyone fearlessly because there nothing that they can say that can actually hurt me". Stick and stone may break my bones but names would never hurt me". 

Right?


So there's nothing anyone can say to me that will hurt me unless I allowed them to.  

So I just maid a decision and I am gonna go ahead and challenge you right now make a decision that nothing that nobody can say that ever hurt you. 

The minute you make up that decision nothing that will happen in your life and your business can never get you down because you can just rolled out the punches you can smile out and you can just say 


"They thought they rejected me by telling me No? They are lost... Next.."

And just move on to the next one.

So when it comes to rejection all you need to realized that its psychological pain the same way that I woke up with my dream and my lip actually burning I just said 


"This Isn't Real" 

and all of the sudden and instantly the pain  evaporated.

My friend if you reading this blog from now make that your new mindset 


"Nobody can hurt if you don't let them", 

Rejection is not real its on your head and the minute it happens to you the minute you get down or any negative emotion just go 


"Hey this isn't real and watch them fade away"

So I hope you enjoy this training and if you want more training like this just go ahead check my blog and I look forward to see you in my next blog.


Be unstoppable! See you on the top!


So what did you think? Did you dig this blog post? If so, click like and drop a comment below letting me know. I love reading your comments and hearing your feedback.
Also if you’re providing good content on social media and you think this post qualifies, do me a favor help me “pay it forward” and let’s work together to change some lives today by sharing this video with others. Click Like & Share this video on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or anywhere else you like.
If you do happen to share this training with others let me know in a comment below. I love knowing who’s digging my trainings the most and sharing them with others

And if you’re in sales and/or network marketing and you haven’t yet seen my FREE Training video where I share my Marketing Boot Camp , which is the formula for getting anyone to say YES to your product, service, or opportunity immediately and without objections,


"Are You Ready to Start Attracting An
Endless Stream of High Quality Leads
and Prospects For Your Business?"

Click Image Below!






No comments: