Friday, July 1, 2016

10 ONE-LINERS TO USE WITH NEGATIVE PROSPECTS


10 ONE-LINERS TO USE WITH NEGATIVE PROSPECTS THAT WILL MAKE THEM THINK AND WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A PROFESSIONAL



Hi there my friend,



Zeny Bugos here and I’m so excited for you to get your hands on this resource! 

Each week I put up a new resource on my blog that you can download and use in your business and I’m particularly excited for the one you’re looking at right now.

Most people get stuck and deflected when they encounter a negative prospect, but it doesn’t have to be that way! 

We just have to acknowledge that it’s part of the business and there’s not much we can do to avoid negative people, but there is a lot we can do to handle the situation in a positive way! 

Please please please make sure that you’re always standing above the negativity and you’re not stooping to their level. 

This is going to make you look more professional and it’s also going to make them THINK!

With that being said, I introduce to you:


10 1-LINERS TO USE WITH A NEGATIVE PROSPECT

#1 ‘HOW DO YOU MEAN?’
Whenever someone says anything weird or negative, I always ask: ‘How do you mean?’ 

For example: ‘This sounds like a pyramid’ 

'How do you mean?'

This will get them sharing where their head at and it will open the conversation up to go in the right direction.

#2 ‘I WASN’T SURE IF THIS WAS A RIGHT FIT FOR YOU ANYWAYS’
This is a little take-a-way that works really well if someone keeps giving you a hard time or resistance.


#3 ‘HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT FOR?’
This is perfect if someone says that they don’t have the time or the money. 

Example: 'I really don’t have the time, I’m working 12 hours a day already.’

'Oh man, how long do you have to do that for?’

 #4 ‘DO YOU HAVE A PLAN TO CHANGE THAT SITUATION?’

This is a great line to use when you get a no time or no money objection. It gets them thinking into the future.


#5 ‘IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS PROBABLY ISN’T FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, AM I RIGHT?’

This is another great take-away that helps to posture you up when someone tries to give you way too make excuses or weird questions.


#6 MOST PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE AND CATCH THE VISION OF WHAT WE’RE DOING AND SOME DON’T GET IT RIGHT AWAY... THAT’S TOTALLY COOL’

By using the word ‘Most People’ it gives a sense of Social Proof and gets your prospect thinking.


#7 ‘I USED TO THINK THAT TOO, UNTIL.....(INSERT STORY)’


Example: I never understood the Network Marketing model before either until I read a book called the Network Marketing Revolution and I learned more about the industry and realized that its a legal thriving business model that contributes billions of dollars each year. Did you know that?’


#8 ‘TO BE HONEST, I’M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SUCCESS, AND IT DOESN’T SEEM LIKE YOU’RE IN THAT PLACE RIGHT NOW... NO WORRIES AT ALL’
This line will get them thinking about their negativity and their mindset..... hopefully lol.


#9 ‘I’M JUST GOING TO CROSS YOU OFF THE LIST AND MARK YOU DOWN AS NOT- INTERESTED... COOL?'

This line does 2 things.... it will stop the convincing game while showing your posture and it will also allow you to see if they have an once of interest through their negativity.

People hate being ‘crossed off the list’ and if they are at all interested they’ll ask you to not cross them off entirely. 

It’s funny how this one works and it’s one of my favorites.


#10 ‘‘OH... I THOUGHT FOR SURE YOU’D LOVE THIS IDEA AS MUCH AS ME WITH HOW SHARP AND AMBITIOUS YOU ARE (OR INSERT ANY OTHER GENUINE COMPLIMENT). I HATE THAT I WAS WRONG! NO WORRIES!’

This is a great to keep the door open to another opportunity around the corner. Using genuine compliments and being humble can increase your chances of the tables turning around and getting your prospects to think!

So there you have it!!! 

Super Important Side Note: 

When your prospects are negative they are expecting a REACTION from you. Don’t give it to them. Diffuse the situation with a ‘Take away’ 1-liner and don’t give them any negativity back. 

If you show that you’re a professional and you’re not NEEDY of their business, they will be more attracted to you!  


And if you’re in sales and/or network marketing and you haven’t yet seen my FREE Training video where I share my Marketing Boot Camp , which is the formula for getting anyone to say YES to your product, service, or opportunity immediately and without objections,

"Are You Ready to Start Attracting An
Endless Stream of High Quality Leads
and Prospects For Your Business?"

Click Image Below!






























No comments: