Monday, July 25, 2016

HOW TO CLOSE THE SALE FASTER

HOW TO CLOSE THE SALE FASTER WITHOUT HOUNDING AND CHASING PEOPLE DOWN WITH A BUNCH OF FOLLOW UP

Hi there my friend, 

My name is Zeny Bugos and I’m here to confess that I hate follow-up!

Eeeeek...

‘Did she just say that?’ (I hear that voice in your head)



I know, I know.... you’ve been told that the FORTUNE is in the Follow Up.

Well.... I’m going to disagree with those that say, the fortune is in your prospecting (check out the resource action below at the end.)

You can either beat down the same people that aren’t interested, OR you can keep your funnel full of people that are interested.

BUT... this resource is all about Closing the Sale, so let’s get really good at that so we are more effective with our exposure to sign up ratios! 


MY TOP CLOSING SCRIPTS AND TIPS TO CLOSING MORE SALES FASTER WITHOUT A BUNCH OF NASTY FOLLOW UP


#1  SET THE PRESENTATION UP RIGHT


Make sure that the appointment is made where there is enough time for them to make a buying decision and also make sure that the environment is right.

You don’t want to be exposing your prospect to business material while they’re at their kids' basketball game where they can’t take the next step with you.

If you take your presentation appointment seriously, so will your prospect.


#2 SET UP THE PRESENTATION PROPERLY


I have lots of training on my blog on how to do this, but make sure you’re following these tips:

- Keep the chit-chat to a minimum and don’t be afraid to say: 

‘Let’s chat on that more after we talk about what I wanted to share with you’ 

- Share your commitment and make sure they feel it. I like to say: 

‘Hey listen what I’m about to share with you is something I’m extremely passionate about and I’m taking this idea to the moon and back and I wanted to give you the opportunity to see if it excites you as much as me’

- Don’t be salesy and use a take-away. I like to let my prospects know that I don’t NEED them. This might sound weird, but it works great because what people feel is taken away from them, they are more attracted to. I like to say something like

‘Now as passionate and excited I am about this idea, I have no idea if you’re going to catch the vision like me, but I wanted you to be one the first people I share this with because if you do see the vision with me, I think we could both have a lot of fun together.' 

- Insert a Relative Point as to why they want to pay close attention. So if you know a pain point that your prospect has that you know your product, service or opportunity can help with, insert it in the presentation set up. 

For example: 

‘Hey John, I know you were just telling me that you wanted to cut back some hours at work, I think this can really help you with that, so make sure to pay close attention’

Super Tip:

The Set Up can be more important than the actual close, so make sure to practice it and get good at it.


#3 ASK THE LEADING QUESTIONS TO THE SALE

Immediately after the presentation I say:

‘Awesome right! What did you like best?’

I don’t ask if they liked it. I don’t ask ‘what did you think?’ I say: 

‘WHAT DID YOU LIKE BEST?’

Then I listen. 


#4 ASK FOR THE SALE 

'Do you see an opportunity for yourself?’

Please don’t get this far and then quit. Most people stop here and then they wonder why their closing percentages suck.

At this point, they’ve told you everything they liked (because you asked them), so I say one of two things if they say YES they see an opportunity, I either say:

‘'Awesome, welcome to the team!’ 

OR

'Awesome! Is there anything else you need to know before we rock and roll and get you started?’

WHY DO WE NEED TO COMPLICATE THIS? ......WE DON’T :-) 


#5 LEAVE THE ONES THAT SAY NO

Yes, you will get people that tell you no and we don’t worry about those people. We’re not in the convincing profession. You’re looking for people that see the vision like you when you were shown your deal. There are more people out there that are like you and our job is to find them!


#6 GET GOOD AT HANDLING OBJECTIONS AND QUESTIONS

Yes, you’re going to have people that are interested in your business that may test you with questions and objections. 

One of the biggest words of advice that I can share when it comes to closing the sale, is to be fun and upfront with your prospects. They will completely appreciate it and it will take the weird salesy feeling out of the situation. 

I’m never afraid to say what’s on my mind and if I feel that I’m just wasting my time on someone and they’re not really that interested in what I’’m showing them, I’ll say something like: 

‘Hey listen John, if you’re not really catching the vision and you’re not that excited about this, just let me know...that way we can move on and not waste each other’s time.’

This helps you to cut to the chase and it also helps you eliminate those tire kickers that will clutter up your list.

Did you get some value?

I hope you did, because each week I put my heart into making sure you get amazing tips and strategies to help you rock it in your business work while creating a life you love.

Study and Learn these tips to help you know exactly How to Close your Sales Faster and please remember you don't need to chase people down. 

You’re simply looking for people that see the vision like you .

If you have any questions or you want to connect more, please stay connected and leave comment below or message me in my Facebook.





So there you have it! 

I hope you got a ton of value from this week’s training and you can now approach your prospects with scripts to help you get stood up less, talk with posture, and get more people to actually Show Up to your business presentation or meeting. 

Love this Freebie? Each week I put my heart into making sure you get amazing tips and strategies to rock it in your business while creating a life you love. For more tips & training... 

If you have any questions or you want to connect more, please stay connected and click one of my Social links below. 

You Are Amazing!  



Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook



“I Teach You the Marketing, Mindset and Sales Strategies to Make More Money and Follow Your Passion!”



PS: If You Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get –Network Marketing Training Course Click Here!




And if you’re in sales and/or network marketing and you haven’t yet seen my FREE Training video where I share my Marketing Boot Camp , which is the formula for getting anyone to say YES to your product, service, or opportunity immediately and without objections,



"Are You Ready to Start Attracting An Endless Stream of High Quality Leads and Prospects For Your Business?"


Subscribe Below!


Marketing Boot Camp
Free 5 Training Videos That Will Teach You How To Attract Many Prospect That Ready To Join In Your Business Or Buy Your Products!..
2016-03-29_12.10.06.png


We respect your email privacy

No comments: