Monday, October 19, 2015

About Me

ABOUT ME

Hi I'm ZENAIDA BUG-OS from Antipolo City, presently living in Japan.  I used to be in Sales Marketing Manager of Ayala Land Inc. I am handling Property Consultant and we are marketing condominium project of Ayala aside of my profession that time I also doing Networking Marketing Business under health and wellness products.

In long years experience in Business I learned many techniques and strategy in managing people and marketing which I got in many training and seminar that I attended before. Now I got level up my knowledge and skills in Marketing.

Presently I am Online Entrepreneur and one of the affiliates of Ignition Marketing, where in we provide step by step training on how you can make money online.  Market your business using the power of Internet and Social Media.

I am here to help those struggling new Entrepreneur or MLM marketer by giving new tips and new strategy on how to market your business online.  I am very willing to share the step by step system on how will make your business automated with no stress.  

To know the simple steps system that I am using now to make money online and give me passive income every month while working at home.

JUST CLICK HERE>>> The Powerful System in Making Money Online 

No comments: